Wednesday 18 June 2014

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share: I am pregnant with my second child and just over halfway through. We are so thrilled to be blessed with this baby and soon have a playmate for our son.

Both my pregnancies have been pretty good with only a little bit of nausea during the first trimester. But with my nausea comes some food aversions and that is why you have noticed not very many food posts for a while. Along with the food aversions, I didn't realize how truly tired I was going to be pregnant and trying to keep up with my almost three year old. I knew I was going to be tired but not this tired. DIY projects have fallen a little off the radar but hopefully for not too much longer.

Right now, I am trying to figure out how to balance everything. I still want to keep blogging so I am working out the details on how I want to make that happen. How to keep blogging, find time to do creative projects, and create new recipes.

I guess I am on a search to find a life/creative balance so stay tuned.

How do you find your balance?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips