Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring 2014 Fashion Picks

Last week I did my Spring picks for outdoors so this week I am doing my fashion picks.


Spring Fashion 2014



Scotch Soda slim fit shirt, 130 CAD / Mango leather bomber jacket, 150 CAD / McQ by Alexander McQueen elastic waist pants, 340 CAD / Sam Edelman wide flat shoes, 160 CAD / Ted Baker mint green purse, 330 CAD / Links of London black and gold jewelry, 260 CAD / Green necklace, 19 CAD / Dorothy Perkins black earrings, 12 CAD / Butter London metallic nail polish, 17 CAD / Butter London pearl nail polish, 17 CAD

I selected mint green as my colour for spring. Mint is so good with so many other colours I already have in my closet likes grays, navy, fuchsia and black. The colour reminds me of spring which I really want right now as I am writing this post during a blizzard.

Gold is still my favorite metal right now so I had to pick some gold accessories. They look great with mint, black and denim.  

I have wanted a chambray shirt and black leather & fabric bomber for a while now so they had to be on my list.

A new nail polish is always on my list to buy at the start of a new season. I get so excited over new colour. It's also an affordable and easy update your wardrobe.

Another look I have wanted to try for a while now is patterned pants. I have a lot of blue jeans so I am looking to change it up.

Tip: Use these boards for ideas like I do. Some of these pieces are not in my budget so I use this list as a guide and find items that are in my price point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips