Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine's Day Love in the Kitchen

I have always been a bit crazy when it comes to Valentine's Day and I love to decorate my kitchen with all things red, pink, and hearts.

When my brother and I were in elementary school, my mom would bake us a heart shaped cake and decorate it with cinnamon heart candy and pink icing. It was always such a nice treat and a fond memory so I like to continue the tradition.

Here are some of the things I like to decorate with:


Valentine's Day Love in the Kitchen

1. KitchenAid kitchenware dining, 225 CAD / 2. Wilton steel cookware, 15 CAD / 3. Sur La Table tea mug, 10CAD / 4. Jessie Steele frilly apron, 34 CAD / 5. Chicago Metallic heart shaped cookie cutter, 22 CAD / 6. Sweetly Does it cake mold, 10 CAD / 7.Tovolo Balloon heart spatula, 12 CAD / 8. Crate and Barrel heart bowl, 11 CAD / 9.Sur La Table kitchen linen, 10 CAD / 10. Sur La Table kitchen linen, 11 CAD /


Do you do anything special for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips