Monday 17 February 2014

February Beauty Box 5

Last week my Beauty Box 5 arrived and I was excited again to see what I got my second box.
{You can read about my first beauty box here. }

Beauty Box 5 - February 
Inside this month's box were:

1. Rockstar Nails - Nail Polish

2. Rockstar Nails - Nail Sprinkles

3. John Freida Luxurious Volume - Touchable Full Shampoo and Conditioner

4. H20 Plus - Spa Hand and Nail Cream

5. Elizabeth Mott - It's So Big Volumizing Mascara. 

Bonus: $10 off Gift Card for MyNameNecklace.com


Not sure what to think about some of these products for me. The nail polish and nail sprinkles are in a bubble gum pink which is not my favourite shade of pink. I also haven't been really into the nail art scene but they will make a nice present for my nieces. I liked the H2O body wash from January's box but this hand cream is a little too strongly scented for me. I am super excited to try out the shampoo, conditioner and mascara. I am always looking for new volumizing products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips