Friday 13 December 2013

My Top Five Favourite Beauty Products

Since it's the time of year for giving I thought I would share with you my top five favourite beauty products that would make great stocking fillers. 




Top Five Favourite Beauty Products

1. Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten. It is a really pretty gold shade. It is perfect for this time of year when you want to add a little bit of sparkle and glam to your look. I love Stila lip glazes because they are really easy to put on and you can get the right amount of lip colour by simply turning the dial. It's also not sticky like some other lip glosses. I almost forgot to mention they smell awesome! You can't beat a great smelling, not sticky, pretty lip gloss. 

2. Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging Concealer in Light - This is one of those self-adjusting make-up products and I will admit at first I was a little sceptical to try them but I fell in love with this one. I have never been a big fan of the mask feeling you can get with some foundations and concealers. Up until this point I haven't really had to worry about dark circles and blemishes since my skin has been pretty clear. But now that I am in my thirties with a two year old to keep up with means being tired more than before this concealer has done wonders for my dark circles. You just dab it on with you ring finger and because it is self adjusting the concealer is easy to blend into your skin. 

3. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream - I suffer from moderate-extreme eczema on my hands and this cream has done wonders. It really helps with the severe dryness. I like to put it on overnight so it has more time to work. The only issue I have with it is that it has a rose-like scent which can be a little intense when you first put it on but disappears as time goes on. The scent did surprise me as it is a product for sensitive skin but the product's ability to repair my hands makes up for the scent. It's also paraben free. 

4. MAC Eye Shadow in Naked Lunch. What can I say MAC eye shadow? MAC Eye Shadow is my favourite and will forever be my favourite eye shadow. The colour pigment is amazing and the texture is luxurious. Naked Lunch (the name makes me laugh every time...hehe) is a great soft pink champagne colour. It is prefect for day to be warn alone or as a base for a night time smoky eye. The most important part for me is that it stays and you don't have to put have the pot of eye shadow on to get the amount of colour you want. 

5. MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash. It is awesome. A few months back I was having irritation issues with my eyes and I think my old mascara was part of the cause. This one is a beautiful, black colour and goes on super easy with it's teeny tiny brush. It doesn't clump or flake which is what I was looking for and it definitely doesn't irritate my eyes. It's a bit more of an investment compared to the drug store varieties but my motto is you only get one pair of eyes so invest in them.

These opinions are solely my opinions and I have not been paid to review any of these products.


What are your top favourite beauty products?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips