Friday 13 September 2013

Trying Adobe Photoshop Elements 11

Since I can remember, I have always gotten a giddy feeling every time I buy new piece of technology {ie. new computer, I Pod, or cell phone} or software. I am not too sure what it is that causes my giddiness, maybe it's installing something and getting it to work or that I get to try out something new.




I ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 this week and  was so excited for it to arrive. I must have checked the online order status a million times. Thankfully, I only had to wait two days.

I have been looking for something to edit my photos that is quick and easy to learn because nap time really flys by when you are editing. I heard that a lot of people like Photoshop Elements for editing photos for both blog and home use so I thought I would give it a try.

The program was super easy to install onto my computer. The only thing is that I wished it came with a paper "how to" book instead of having to look everything up on the internet. {I am paper person, meaning I love the feel of a book in my hand that I can highlight and make notes on the pages.}

I can't wait to get started and share some of my pictures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips