Thursday 8 August 2013

Boys Bedroom Design Inspiration: Part 1

Boys Bedroom
My Olioboard Inspiration Board. Click Boys Bedroom to check it out and the source list.

As summer is coming to end, I have been thinking about my next design project. Since my son just turned two and is almost ready for a big boy bed, I thought his room would be perfect. 
So right now, I am in the inspiration stage which is the first step in my design process. I am gathering ideas from some of my favourite websites {Pinterest, Olioboard, The Land of Nod, Serena & Lily, Pottery Barn Kids} as well as collecting tear sheets from magazines and catalogues. 

For this project, I want to do a high low design where I put together my dream design without a budget restriction. Once I have my dream design, I will search to find the same pieces or similar pieces on a lower budget.   

Check back to see how I am doing with my Boys Bedroom Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips