Friday 30 August 2013

August Recap


First of all, I can't believe August is over. What a month it's been!

August in a wrap.
1. We have started and ended the month with camping trips.

























2. I started the Recipe Challenge and it is going well. {I have some results to share with you soon.}

3. I have two new favourite products to share:
                   1-Estee Lauders Advance Night Repair. I use it after I wash my face at night.
                                   It makes my face feel great and I have noticed my complexion is improving.
                   2-Neon Citrine Felicia Ballet Flat by Sam Edelman. I love them so much.
                                   They make me smile each time I wear them.

Sam Edelman's Neon Citrine Felicia Ballet Flat
4. I started My Son's Big Kid Bedroom Design & Makeover. {I'll have more to share on this in a couple of weeks.}

5. Found this cool website called goodreads.com. I must be the only person that doesn't know about this site. My husband and I bought to struggle to find our next great book to read. For a while now, I have been loving the Kindle feature "try a sample" of a book before purchasing because I am able to get a feel for a book. Even with this Kindle feature, I still get overwhelmed with all the selections of books out there so I am hoping this site will help. Good Reads recommends books for you using previous books you have read and loved. I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips