Thursday 30 May 2013

My Favourite Things - Summer Edition

Very excited for Summer so I thought I would share some of my favourite things that I love about the season.

  1. Ability to Hang out Laundry Outdoors - There is nothing better than the smell of freshly dried laundry outside.                                                          
  2. Beautiful Colours- Everyone talks about beautiful Fall colours and it is but my favourite colours are  Summer ones. Purples against vibrant greens, fushia, chartreuse, and the bright blue sky.
  3. Reading Outside - Sitting in my lounge chair or swing reading a great book. {On my To-Do list is find a good read}
  4. Summer Drinks- Some of my favourites are Margaritas, Sangria, and Coronas with Lime.
  5. Going to the Beach & Camping. - This one is a tie. And if you are really lucky you can do both at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips